About Me

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Goodness

I was surfing the web looking at websites and blogs, and I came across this gem on Details. Neal Pollack wrote about research done by Oxford University scientists on why women shouldn't trying to be losing fat, but should be trying to store fat in and I quote,"their thighs, hips, and ass." I, instantly, thought to myself that this is something black men known from the beginning of time. Yea, I said it; we knew this the whole time and encouraged our black women to keep that plumpness. We revolutionized it to the extent that white women want the plumpness not to mention the underwear with pads in it designated for women lacking in the derriere. There are even athletic shoes designed to work the derriere as my friend Tyler said, "had to be created by a black man." Can we get some credit please? Check out the full article at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers