About Me

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Denim Leggings

Ok, so I made my rounds this morning checking out my favorite blogs first Denimblog and Denimology, and they both had something in common which was this article posted on The Daily Beast called The Trend from Hell by Rebecca Dana. The article was basically a few paragraphs bashing Denim Leggings a.k.a. Jeggings a.k.a. Treggings(something new I learned today) seen on Heidi Montag below made by 7 for all Mankind, and she looks absolutely amazing in them. I used to not like her, but I think she's amazingly beautiful, and I like her style



Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt show their affection for each other after a visit to the eye doctor




I just don't agree with Rebecca Dana. She just sounds like someone bitter because they didn't look good on her, and she had to mention Harem pants which I just don't even want to go there. I've seen girls with them on, and they look fabulous in them. I've even asked girls how they like them because I wanted to get my girlfriend some, and I heard nothing but wonderful things about them. I just don't get it. Check out the article at The Daily Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers